Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Blood Pressure Monitor with Digital LCD Display and Voice Broadcast
Subcribe to back in stock notification
QUICK & ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: Our blood pressure monitors clinically tested from thousands of individual data and core algorithms adopted to make sure higher accuracy. You can get the accurate measurement of systolic diastolic and pulse rate about 2 minutes at home no need to frequently go to the hospital or clinic. Cost-free and time-saving.
2 USERS DATA RECORDING & 198 MEMORIES: Capable of switching between 2 users to store measurements separately and recording total up to 198 measurements (99 readings each user) with date and time for easy blood pressure tracking the average value of the blood pressure and heart pulse on the latest three-time will display when power on which help to watch over personal health status. Automatic loop recording data and no need to manually delete.
3'' LCD DISPLAY & VOICE BROADCAST: All measurements will be clearly shown through its 3'' large and bright backlight LCD screen. Displayed measurements include systolic pressure diastolic pressure pulse rate date time and user. Support voice broadcasting and measuring status convenient for users especially the seniors.
COMFORTABLE WIDE RANGE ARMBAND: The comfortable armband fits for upper arm circumference from 8.66inches to 12.6inches easy to wear with a single hand.
EASY POWERED & PORTABLE: Powered by USB charging cable and 4 pcs AAA alkaline batteries. (Battery Not Included; USB Cable Not Included). A carry bag is easy to carry during your travel or at your office. Accurate measurement and low cost are designed to be an optimal gift for your parents elder relatives or co-workers etc.
Home Blood Pressure Monitoring Basics
- Preparation for Monitoring: You should avoid drinking alcohol or coffee eating smoking exercising and bathing in 30 minutes before you take a measurement. If you are in a stressful state you’d better not take a measurement.
- Regular Monitoring: We suggest that you take a measurement at the same time each day so that the data can be compared in a valuable way. For example you can take the measurement at 9:00 P.M. today and at the same time tomorrow.
- Proper Position During Monitoring: You should avoid the nervous mood during the measurement. Avoid talking or moving and just keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Auto powers off about 1 minute without operation.
- Be sure to have more than 2-3 minutes interval between 2 measurements.