Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Leg Air Compression Massager with 4 Modes and 3 Intensities
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Full-Round Massage From Thigh To Feet: This Full Leg Circulation Massager can massage legs calf and feet for relief and treatment helping relieve fatigue and pain improve circulation providing a comfortable massage experience for you. 25Min auto shut off safe and effective.
3 Intensities & 4 Modes: Low-Middle-High intensities are provided to adjust by the "Air pressure" button. Horizontally or vertically plug and press buttons "1" and "2" to adjust 4 modes. You will surely find the right combination of mode and intensity for your preference.
Adjustable Straps: Hook and loop design the wraps can be adjusted easily to change the size and intensity to fit your legs calf and feet and enjoy the massage. Max legs size is 28.35in; Max calves size is 3.62in; Max feet size is 14.17in fitting for most people.
Handled Controller: Come with a handheld controller you can easily choose 3 air pressure strength levels and 4 leg compression modes. Powered by the controller with an in-built 2000mAh rechargeable battery it is safe and reliable to use with no tangling cords and it can be charged by a 5V/ 1A adapter.
Perfect Gift & Health Caring: This Leg Massager is good for feet leg massage at the home office or while traveling and is a perfect gift for parents family friends and elders.
1. Long press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on then press the “1” or “2” button to start the massage.
2. Use it according to the User Manual.
1. Those with any of the following conditions or persons who are receiving medical treatment should consult the doctor before using the machine:
a) Using pacemaker or other medical devices which are susceptible to electrical interference;
b) Suffering from malignant tumors; cardiac diseases; Being pregnant or at puerperium;
c) Having serious peripheral neuropathy dysfunction or sensory disturbance caused by diabetes;
d) Being unsuitable to do the massage because of traumas on the body;
e) Need to convalesce or being in physical discomfort;
f) Feeling uncomfortable for unusual restrictions on the body in addition to the above situations.
2. Keep it out of the reach of infants children and people without the ability to use it independently.
3. Don't use another power adapter but the original one.
4. Don't scratch damage process excessively bend pull or twist the power cord of the power adapter. Otherwise it may cause fire or electric shock.
5. It is not allowed to use when the power adapter dysfunctional or the plug is loose.
6. Don't plug or unplug the power adapter with wet hands. And don't use it in the bathroom and other humid places.
7. Don't put the controller in the quilt or use the machine in high-temperature conditions.
8. It is forbidden to remodel disassemble or repair the machine without permission.
9. Stop using it immediately if you feel unwell. Don't use it again before consulting the doctor.
10. Don't wind the power cord around the controller and place it well.
11. Unplug the power adapter from the socket before you clean and maintain it.
12. Unplug the power adapter when you are not using it.
13. Don't walk around when you are using this item or wearing the wraps.